Full time Opportunities
Responsibilities will include:
• Taking pride in preparing and serving delicious BBQ to our guests
• Prepping, cooking and slicing meats
• Follow all safety & sanitation procedures
• Maintain cleanliness & organization of the kitchen and serving line
• Utilize safe and efficient knife skills
• Communicate effectively with customers
• The ability to be cross trained in all areas of the kitchen and the line
• Be willing to perform other related duties as assigned
• Willingness to clean, follow directions and learn
• The ability to read write and speak English and follow recipes
• The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• The ability to handle 50 lb. boxes of meats
• A professional appearance and positive attitude
• Reliable transportation (we are not located on a bus line)
• Verifiable professional references
• The ability to pass a background and drug test
This is an hourly position. Starting pay is $10-$12 per hour.
We are looking for someone with a passion for BBQ, who wants to learn and be a part of a family owned business. If you work with us, you are a part of a family team.
If you are passionate about BBQ please apply in person on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday from
8:00 am-12:00. We are located at 13628 Gamma Rd. Farmers Branch, TX. 75244.
You may also call 972-805-0999 and leave your name and number and someone will contact you ASAP.