PRE-ORDERS ARE FOR TAKEOUT ONLY!
Sorry, we do not cater or deliver.
We accept Pre-Orders for Thursday and Friday lunch service with a 10 POUND MEAT MINUMUM per the guidelines below:
- Pre-orders are to be submitted via our website on the order form here, or by emailing the Queen of BBQ – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-orders are only taken for Thursday and Fridays. The cutoff to place a Pre-order is noon on Tuesday
- We can only accept a limited number of orders, so order early
- Your order is not confirmed until we call you and get a credit card number to confirm the order (please allow 24 hours for us to respond to your email)
- Pick up time for Pre-orders is at 10:00. We open the doors for lunch at 10:30.
- Meats must be ordered in bulk quantities, no individual packaging will be done.
- You may order a mixture of meats as long as you order a minimum of 10 lbs.
- No sandwiches (i.e. one-meat, two-meat, or Toddfather) or featured items can be Pre-ordered.
- Sausages will come in links and not be sliced (too juicy).
- All of our sides are homemade from scratch (like the crack cake) and can be added individually, or in pints. (A pint feeds 2-3)
- Average bbq eaters will eat a minimum of a 1/2 lb. of bbq meat; big eaters may require 3/4 to 1 lb.
- Don’t forget to order a bottle of our Private Reserve BBQ Sauce or one of our homemade desserts!
Submit your Pre-Order here!