How to Properly Slice a Brisket
- Cut your brisket in half. This separates the lean from the moist meat.
- Slice your lean brisket against the grain in pencil-width slices.
- Turn your brisket point 90 degrees and slice in half.
- Slice the moist brisket against the grain in pencil-width slices.
How to Reheat a Brisket
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Now wrap the meat that is in plastic wrap again with foil over the plastic wrap
- Place the meat in a shallow roasting pan.
- Place the meat into the preheated oven for approximately 20-40 minutes depending on the amount of meat you’re heating up. Check the meat after 20 minutes and keep checking every 10 minutes thereafter until it is warmed. (USDA recommends reheating internal temperature of 165 degrees for beef). Heating can vary with different ovens.
Download complete reheating instructions here.
Come Get You Some
Best BBQ Location
13628 Gamma Rd
Dallas, TX 75244
(Near the Galleria)
Hours for BBQ
Lunch and Take-Out
Thursdays 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
Fridays 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
1st Saturdays Pits & Punch 9:00 am
1st Saturdays 10:30 am – 2:00 pm